We are looking to grow our data team. Can you help us to continuously improve our top-notch data environment on the way to our goal to become a data-driven company? Do you deliver data solutions to business problems and opportunities? You might just be the one we're looking for!What is the job?
As a Data Engineering Consultant, you will be working in our Law Firm's internal organisation. You are responsible for the realisation, maintenance and further development of our data architecture, on basis of our state-of-the-art Data platform.
Our data strategy is cloud native, based on the Microsoft Azure ecosystem like Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, Power BI and relevant supporting Azure services
You will work in our ICT Data team, which is being built up to 3 positions. With the combined skills of the members in this team they are responsible in all data areas such as Data Engineering, Analytics Engineering, Data Consultancy and Data Architecture.
This Data team is responsible for translating the business requirements into the realisation of fitting data and information products and platform extensions, aligned with our ICT strategic objectives. This all is maintained and further developed in our Data Platform using an Agile/DevOps approach. We collaborate in broader business teams to develop our data solutions and match the business reporting need.What you will be doing
- analysing the business & reporting requirements and advising on KPI's, definitions and reports;
- translating requirements to design and create data solutions that will enable business goals and value;
- connecting and ingesting new data sources and maintaining the data pipelines;
- designing and making available platform extensions, data solutions and workspaces;
- supporting and enabling business users to work with the solutions;
- explore ways to enhance our data quality and reliability;
- you will also be collaborating with other Data Competences in the Business Solutions departments such as Legal Operations, Finance, HR, and Business Development;
- advising on the use and application of technical possibilities.
You will also contribute to further shape, structure and professionalise both our Data Team and our ICT team. We aim to improve and support our organisation in her day to day and future plans!