YOUR FUTURE JOB
We are a fast-growing organization with around 170 employees and a significant engineering department. Our team is working on the world's first flying car, which means we rely heavily on a variety of software packages and technologies. Our IT team is an integral part of our operations, and we are seeking an experienced, proactive, and hands-on Application Administrator for the design systems to join us. About the position
As an Application Administrator, you will play a vital role in managing and maintaining the software packages and technologies essential to our operations, with a specific focus to various systems within the design organization including PLM (Windchill) and CAD (SolidWorks). You will be responsible for the implementation and testing new functionalities; user support; maintenance; and project management.
This vacancy is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual who enjoys working in a dynamic environment and wants to contribute to the development of cutting-edge technology. Your main tasks are:
- Create project plan and planning to facilitate application development/ implementation.
- Manage time, budget, quality of (dev. & implementation) projects.
- Effectively communicate project progress and updates to stakeholders and the organization.
- Define user stories and requirements, collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Implement Rights and Roles for applications in line with our security policy, ensuring appropriate access controls are in place.
- Perform application testing and quality assurance to identify and resolve any issues.
- Monitor application versions, updates, licenses, and performance, proactively addressing any concerns.
- Maintain support and training materials for end-users, ensuring they have the necessary resources to utilize applications effectively.
- Act as the point of contact for user support, resolving tickets and providing timely assistance.
- Maintain the relation with our supplier teams on an operational and tactical level.
- Occasionally configure (or build low/no-code applications), taking ownership of specific projects as required.